Community Emergency Preparedness and Response
Access The Neighborhood website using the link on the student website. Using the Neighborhood News-Pearson Science Center. Season 2 Episode 5 .The paper has to be based on this website with season 2 and episode 5.
Read all of the community resources and character scenarios in Episode 5 of Season 2.
• Click Season 2 from the Season menu at the top of the course home page.
• Click Episode 5 from the Episode menu.
• Click on Neighborhood News under the Neighborhood Information menu and read the articles for this episode.
• Continue by reading the scenarios in all of the Health Care Settings and the Households.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper about community emergency preparedness and response.
Include the following in the paper:
• Summarize the events which took place during Episode 5. Focus on the following areas of the Neighborhood:
• Senior center
• Bley household
• Examine the actions of health care workers in response to the health concerns of key characters within this episode.
• What was the role did the public health care teams in the Neighborhood play in their emergency preparedness?
• Which nurses initially responded to the emergency? What were their roles?
• What other types of nurses should monitor the effects of this emergency on community health?
• Identify other types of public health agencies (local, state, and national) that could have participated in the response to this type of emergency. How could they have assisted with the Neighborhood hospital’s situation?
• Identify how public health care teams can enhance the citizens’ preparedness for community emergencies. How could the public health care teams in the Neighborhood have assisted the Bley household?
• Offer suggestions to enhance personal preparedness for this type of emergency and similar community emergencies.
Cite all research sources consistent with APA guidelines. At least 4 recourses
Submit the completed assignment.
Please present who is completing this paper so I can use this person in my next 4 weeks. I will need to complete brochures these weeks to follow.
If you need to refer to a particular state, please use New Jersey, USA.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.