Corporate Social Responsibility (Report on a issue of child labour )
The topic for this report is child labour (subject to contemporary debate), this issue should be researched from a theoretical and practical perspective to gain an
understanding of how this issues emerge and form as well as how companies respond to it. Business examples and case studies must be used throughout the report.
The report should include the following elements:
• A description of the issue including how it has emerged and developed over time and the identification of corporate social responsibility, Sustainability/Business
Ethics theories/concepts which is be associated with the issue.
• A critical review of corporate and other initiatives that have been launched to respond to the issue, and how these have been applied with reference to specific
business examples/case studies.
• A set of conclusions and recommendations that identify best practice in how companies respond to the issue.
It is important that the report should be balanced and impartial.
The structure of the report MUST include
1. an one page executive summary (covering the main findings/conclusions and recommendations in the report );
2. table of contents (with page numbers);
3. introduction to and explanation of issue;
4. relevant theories/concepts;
5. review of initiatives;
6. use business examples/case study throughout the report ;
7. conclusions and recommendations;
8. details of references used in the main text;
Where appropriate use tables, graphs and diagrams to support your findings. The references used should not be out of date – max. 5 years old.
The report must be 3000 words long. It does not include the executive summary, tables in the main text, references or appendices.
Evaluation of the report will be based on the following criteria:
• Topicality – the extent to which the topic of the report is subject to contemporary debate
• Use of theory – the extent to which the report summarises appropriate academic literature and relates it to the topic
• Presentation and clarity of expression – the quality of the report presentation and the extent to which the report is written in appropriate and accessible language
• Application to practice – the extent to which the report deals with real-world issues and makes a contribution to the development of practice.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?