Please they’re 2 different subjects and you need to answer on different sheets and they are separates by line in order to avoid any confusion.
As reference book for the fist discussion Global Health Diseases, Programs, Systems and Policies 3th ed by Michael Merson, Robert Black and Anne J. Mills
For the second discussion use as reference book Assessment and Planning in Health Programs 2ed. by Bonni C. Hodges with Donna M. Videto
This week, you are to read Chapter 10 & 11 and respond to the questions below by Sunday, March 22.
Discussion Question #3 :
1. How can the differences be explained in the pro?le of environmental health problems between high-income countries and low- and middle-income countries? Are these differences a function of history, demography, wealth, knowledge, or something else? (Chapter 10)
2. As the scale of human impact on the global “environment” increases, people become more concerned about the consequences of disruption of our “habitat.” What does this signify? (Chapter 10)
3. What are some statues and how adequate are the existing international legal statutes in protecting internally displaced persons? (Chapter 11)
4. What population-based interventions have been developed to address the mental health needs of emergency-affected populations? Have they been proven to be effective? (Chapter 11)
Give detailed answers and cite a minimum of 2 references. Remember to also respond substantially to a minimum of 2 classmates no later than Sunday, March 22nd. Follow APA guidelines.
1. Why is it important to use theories in program planning?
2. What are the bene? ts of using more than one theory in program planning?
3. You are developing a program to increase the physical activity levels of college students on a campus. Apply this situation to each of the theories. What would each theory suggest is behind a lack of physical activity in college undergraduates?
4. Using FIU Online library, search for an article in a professional journal that reviews the literature associated with one of the theories discussed in this chapter. According to the article, for which target population was the theory developed and tested, and to what health behavior(s) and environments was the theory applied? Give a detailed answer.
In order to receive full credit you must give complete and detailed answers for all four questions and cite a minimum of 2 references. Follow APA guidelines. Respond to a minimum of 2 classmates post by Sunday, March 22th.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.