Early Life Experiences and Potential
When the child is the centre of positive communication, nurses and healthcare professionals engage in positive communication with the whole family when caring for children and young people. There is a growing trend to understanding families from a ‘family strengths framework’, to identify what families are doing well and what they can do to optimise positive outcomes. The family strengths framework is a positive approach to health care, looking at how families succeed and promote resilience. (Smith & Ford 2013 p.98)
The Bioecological Theory of Human Development is described as a process, person, context, time (P-P-C-T) model.
• Explain each of the four components (P-P-C-T) and how they interact to strengthen resilience across the age span of 0 – 24 years.
• Identify and include in your discussion one journal article for each component of the bioecological model (P-P-C-T) that demonstrates evidence of how it influences child and youth outcomes.
• Illustrate your discussion with examples of strengths during childhood that influenced health and well-being outcomes.
• Propose strategies supported by research and the literature that that could be implemented in practice that demonstrate how the P-P-C-T model can promote resilience in Australian children and youth (aged 0-24). These strategies can be in any context influencing child and youth outcomes i.e. processes in the micro, meso, exo or macro systems and address any aspect of the P-P-C-T model.
Submit your work in a Word Document into the Assessment 2 Dropbox in MyLO by the due date.
• Lerner, R 2002, ‘Life-span, action theory, life-course and bioeccological perspectives’, Concepts and theories of human development, 3rd ed., Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, New Jersey, pp. 238-242.
• Li, J, McMurray, A & Stanley, F 2008, Modernity’s paradox and the structural determinants of child health and well-being, Health Sociology Review, Vol. 17, Iss. 1, pp. 64-77.
• Bronfenbrenner, U & Ceci, S 1994, Nature-nurture reconceptualized in developmental perspective: a bioecological model,Psychological Review, Vol. 101, Iss. 4, pp. 568-586.
Guide to planning and writing Assessment 2 CNA145 2014 Sem 5.pdf
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.