Final Project Annotated Bibliography
Craft a research question from this List of potential topics:
1. Media’s influence on aggression
2. Media’s influence on body image
3. Effective treatments for chemical dependency
4. Driving safety and types of distractions
5. The role of introversion/extraversion on marital bliss or employee performance
6. Suggestibility: do television ads change behavior?
7. Factors affecting career choice
8. Effect of peer pressure on conformity
9. Influence of music on worker productivity
10. Comparison of strategies for stress reduction
11. Factors influencing memory for events, names, and factual information
12. Eyewitness testimony and the misinformation effect
Then locate at least five articles from peer-reviewed journals that pertain to your question that will be used to write the introduction section of your research proposal.
Submit these five citations in the form of an APA-style reference page. Under each citation, write one paragraph summarizing the main points of the article. As you read your articles, keep the following questions at hand; these will help you generate the information about each article.
• What were the topic/research questions being investigated?
• How was the study conducted (participants, materials, procedure, etc.)?
• What did the results reveal?
• How might these methodological considerations affect the research findings and the conclusions drawn from them?
• How does this article fit in with your paper? How did it influence your own ideas about your paper?
Based on your reading of the literature, what do you expect to find?
Include a hypothesis and a title page for your submission.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.