How to Write Your Histology Report
1. Title: Structure/Function Relationship of Basic Cell Types 2. NO ABSTRACT
3. Introduction: write how tissue and organs are prepared for histological investigation. This is a basic histological procedures including preservation, block making, cutting, and staining. You have to give reasons for doing each stages of the procedure. For example, you have to discuss what preservation should be used and why? The advantages and disadvantages of fixing with different chemicals should be discussed. You have to do the same justification and reason for each specific procedures. Consequence of not doing each step should also be discussed. All the time make sure that your statements are supported by references. Statements and sentences without references will make you lose a lot of marks.
4. Methods: write the methods (or procedure) you used in the laboratory starting from selecting the pre-prepared sample slides, scanning it with naked eye, then looking under the microscope with the lowest magnification to get an overview then going up the higher magnifications. Once you identified the most representative area, you draw the image at x10 and x40 magnification and label the structures. This section must be written in the past tense as it is an account of what you did, not a set of instructions for the future. In addition, do not use the first person ”I…., “We…..etc. as it is not a diary of your personal experiences in the laboratory. Use the term “It was… etc. to describe what was done there and then.
5. Results and Discussion: this section has to be titled as shown. Here you will have your signed and labelled sketches. Start with describing the main features
of the cell type you are including in the report not how the literature described
the cell. You have to simply describe your own work. Describe the unique features of each cell types and discuss the structure/function relationship and their role using separate paragraphs. This is the spot where you can use as many supportive references
relevant to your observation. Do not forget that when we talk about function, it means that you have to gather information on the physiological role of the cell in a system. So get your physiology
reviews, articles and textbooks ready. You have to do this for different cell types you investigated during the histology practical sessions except the last 3 sessions dealing with organs.
6. References: Background reading is essential and all references must be clearly cited in the text and listed at the end of the report. These must be arranged alphabetically by author. Several papers by the same author should be arranged chronologically. All the references listed should have been quoted in the text (and vice versa). Do not separately list books and journals, never use a numbered referencing system. Use primary research papers wherever possible. Use the Harvard referencing style if you deviate from this or give incomplete bibliographic information (e.g. omit dates or page numbers) you will lose marks. WEBPAGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS REFERENCES. DO NOT
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.