HR Professional (CIPD)
the project has three part A , B & C:
Activity A – 600words write a report in which you:
1. Briefly summaries the HR Professional Map (the 2 core professional Areas, the remaining professional areas , the brands and the behaviors)
2. Comment on the activities and knowledge specified within any 1Professional area, either band 1 or band2 , identifying those you consider most essential to your own (or other identified )HR role.
Activity B – 900words with reference to your own(or other identified) HR role, outline how an HR practitioner should ensure the services they provide are timely and effective. you should include:
1.understanding customer need (include examples of 3 different customers and 1 need for each , and explain how you would priorities conflicting needs)
2. effective communication (include examples 3 different communication methods and the advantages and disadvantages of each)
3.Effective service delivery(include: delivering service on time, delivering service on budget, dealing with difficult customers, handing and resolving complaints.
At the beginning of the course you are required to undertake a self-assessment of capabilities as HR or L &D practitioner against the CIPD associate membership requirements. Produce a report that shows:
1. Explain what you understand by continuing professional development.
2.undertake a self assessment against the CIPD Associate Membership Criteria, identifying any areas you need to develop in order to meet them.
3. Evaluate at least two development options for meeting needs.
4. Using at template such as http: www.cipd.co.uk/binaries/CPD-record-plan-student-example.pdf devise a plan to meet your development need, including those identified above , and the achievement of CIPD Qualification. the plan should be for a minimum of 6 months
At the end of course you will be required to :
1. Reflect on performance against the plans.
2. Identify learning points for the future and revise the plan by reviewing what you have learnt from each unit against the plan and adjusting development needs accordingly.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.