Trimester B Assignment Overview
RESEARCH NOTE: You will need to collect different types of information to carry out the presentation assignment. It is important that you do not take all your information from one source as it is likely to be heavily biased. It is also important that you do not rely solely on company literature as this is likely to put forward a view of the world that suits company management. Students are expected to demonstrate up-to-date research on the chosen approach, the sector of choice, and applied examples of how a company(ies) within that sector has(ve) deployed the approach for the purpose of continuous improvement and/or innovation within the sector.
(1) A ‘critical assessment’ requires you to analyse the role in terms of both benefits and challenges associated with the approach. Therefore your assessment should encompass several arguments and/or perspectives.
(2) You should undertake a keyword academic literature search for findings on the application of your chosen approach. You are therefore expected to apply (referenced) examples of organisations which have implemented – (or are currently exploiting) the approach. The evidence must come from findings which have been published in academic literature or sourced through available organisational / body documentation, with complete reference details given (using the Harvard referencing system) within the reference page.
(3) You should also discuss the implementation challenges faced by organisations in energising commitment and participation when deploying the approach. Again, arguments should be based on findings conveyed in secondary literature in terms of challenges encountered, lessons learned and benefits gained.
(4) You may also wish to reflect on weaknesses in the evidence reviewed and identify any research gaps in the literature which highlights opportunity for further research.
(5) Remember that as this is a ‘formal presentation’ – you must structure your submission in accordance with reporting conventions.
Individual evaluation of Balanced Scorecard framework (10%): 600 words
This encompasses a written independent (critical) evaluation of the role and value of your Balanced Scorecard framework in facilitating continuous improvement. This may include further critical assessment and application by way of sectoral insight, to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the framework, over and above findings presented within your group. Please note that this is an ‘academic assessment’ therefore within this section, arguments MUST be underpinned by reference sources.
Individual Reflection / Review (20%): 800 – 1,000 words
As part of your portfolio you must also include an individually written personal reflection that draws out the lessons learned from the process of working in a team and participating in the presentation. This should be structured into two parts as outlined below:
Part One – Team Development, Peer Support & Peer Assessment
Your reflection may give consideration to the following:
• How high was commitment to the team? Were meetings well attended?
• What were the key stages in the team development? How well did the team work together (a) at the start, (b) during meetings, and (c) on the day of the presentation?
• What roles were performed within the team? By you and others?
• How could the team working process have been improved – in hindsight, what you personally had done differently individually and/or collectively as a team?
• What challenges did your team face in the peer assessment process?
• What personal insights have you learned about yourself, as a result of the learning journey on this part of the module (Trimester B)?
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.