Reflective Learning Log
Week Learning/Experience/Skill achieved Comments and Relationship to ILP
26/09/14 • Walking around the campus and discovering the university buildings.
• Enrolling to the modules and getting the studying timetable.
• Understanding each module handbook and know all the assessments required for each one. • Starting to understand what to do during the first year.
• Making a study plan for the first term and managing time for studying.
03/10/14 • Reviewing the Mathematics basics and explain some examples of the students background.
• Learning the basics about binary numbers on the Electronics lecture.
• Working on the lab and learn about the equipment and how run each one to use it during lab work. • Getting a good revision on the basics of each module.
• Refreshing students background information to be able to start learning new things.
10/10/14 • Working on the Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and being able to run the program by typing programing codes.
• On the Electrical Principles the lecturer and tutor explains different kinds of examples on the DC-circuits. • Learning a new programing language (C++) and understanding how to write the codes on the program.
• I got some examples to work on during the weekend of the Electrical Principles.
17/10/14 • Electronic Design Manufacture and test lab session showed how to build inverting and non-inverting amplifier circuits and test the using the oscilloscope to get the results.
• Working on the Multisim Software during the Professional Development practical session to design DC-circuits and get the results. • Being able to build circuits on the lab by soldering the components using the iron solder to connect the circuit on the breadboard.
• Being familiar with the Multisim to design DC-circuits and test them before building them at the lab.
24/10/14 • Learning more about the complex numbers on the Mathematics and Electronic Principles lectures and how to add, subtract, multiply and divide them.
• On the Electronics lecture we learnt about the Logic Gates like AND, OR and NOT gates and how to use them on our circuits. • I learnt more about the complex numbers and how to use them on solving problems on Mathematics and Electronic Principles.
• I understood the roles of the logic gates and how the output will be for each gate depending on the inputs.
07/11/14 • On Computer Programing lecture and practical we learnt more codes to make calculations using the C++ language by inputting numbers and make the program give the answer as an output.
• Learning more about electrical circuits and how the total resistance should be calculated depending on how they are connected either in series or parallel. • I learnt more skills on how to type computer programing codes simply and use it to do my mathematical calculations on C++.
• I am able to solve DC-circuits that have resistors connected in series or parallel to find the current and voltage by getting the resistance first.
21/11/14 • Professional Development lecturer showed more skills of how to make a professional presentation and use some techniques to deliver the information to the audience simply without any pressure on the presenter.
• On the Electronic Design and Manufacture Design and Test session we learnt how to design and build circuits using PCB software to us it instead of the breadboard and test it. • I learnt how to plan for my presentation and how to manage the topics to link them together so the audience will not feel board and avoid the stress before and while presenting.
• I knew how to use the PCB software and use PCB board to build the circuit and test it professionally instead of the classic breadboard.
05/12/14 • Learning about Matrices on the Mathematics lecture describing how to add and subtract matrices and showed some examples on it can be different depending on the number of rows and columns.
• On the Electronics practical session we worked on designing and building simple traffic controller circuit using combinational logic. • I learnt how the matrices work and how we can solve mathematical problems that required using matrices.
• I worked on logic gates to design a traffic controller circuit using only NAND gates and I build it and test it to check if it is working right and I wrote my result and comments on each chip we used to add it to the log book.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.