specific historical aspect of American history that is within the timeframe covered by in; textbook and course – 1877 until the modern era.
You will be required to explore a specific historical aspect of American history that is within the timeframe covered by our textbook and course – 1877 until the modern era.
GRADE VALUE: 100 points
DUE DATE: December 19th, 2014
METHOD OF DELIVERY: Submit to Dropbox labeled “Research Paper” by midnight of due date.
LENGTH: FOUR (4) pages minimum
FORMATTING: Standard MLA formatting
SECONDARY SOURCES: Cite a minimum of 3 secondary sources. Submit the sources to Dropbox labeled
by March 11th.
• You will be required to explore a specific historical aspect of American history that is within the timeframe covered by our textbook and course – 1877 until the modern era.
• Try to focus your topic as narrowly as you can.You can choose any significant event, movement, issue, person, battle, or trend. A topic such as World War II would be far too broad. However, focusing on the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II, for example, would be specific enough.
• You must cover which ever topic you choose effectively and present a well-developed THESIS, supported by evidence from the secondary sources you choose.
• A thesis is an argument.Iexpectyoutotakea position with which an impartial observer could theoretically argue. It is not enough to just simply present facts regarding your topic. You must take a position and defend it.
You will be graded on the following:
• research skills
• adherence to standard MLA formatting for research
• ability to think critically about a topic and
construct a coherent thesis based on that topic
• ability to combine information and ideas into a
focused, organized, supported argument
• ability to write a grammatical, stylistic,
mechanically correct essay
• ability to document and list sources accurately and
Please use the following resources throughout the writing
process to help shape your paper.
MLA FORMATTING GUIDE:
MLA WORKS CITED FORMATTING:
How to cite electronic sources:
WRITING A THESIS STATEMENT:
RESEARCHING SECONDARY SOURCES:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.