This course work of statistic has 8 questions. MINITAB(version 17) program should be used to answer this question. The references may not need unless there is a proper question needs to have some references
The data for your analysis is stored in the dataset ebola_data_public.xlsx available on NOW. The survey itself with the names of the columns where the answers are recorded is given in ebola_survey_public.xlsx dataset.?Copy the data from the file ebola_data_public.xlsx from NOW into MINITAB. Select a sample of 100 observations (n = 100) from these data which will be unique to you. Copy and paste the MINITAB outputs onto the page of a Word document and save it in the Appendix to your report.
Data analysis and report
For each of the following studies formulate the null and alternative hypotheses; choose, justify and perform an appropriate statistical test using MINITAB; provide all outputs; write a brief 0.5 pages report and conclusions.
(1) For your unique dataset summarise information about your respondents and present graphically the frequency distributions of your respondents with respect to gender and age/age groups.
(2) Find out whether there is a significant difference in the knowledge about the average incubation time of Ebola between gender groups.
(3) Investigate whether there is a significant difference in number of males and females attending a public gathering like video clubs, entertainment centres, or other crowded areas
(4) Show whether the proportion of people using hand sanitizer is different between age groups that you defined previously.
(5) Explore whether there is any correlation between education status and the amount of money respondents earn in a normal week before Ebola outbreak.
(6) The probability that a patient recovers from Ebola is 0.3. Generate two random numbers between 0 and 150 using MINITAB and paste the outputs into your report. Denote by A the smallest number and by B the largest number out of these two generated numbers. If 150 people are known to have contracted this disease, what is the probability that between A and B survive?
(7) Think of a meaningful question and interrogate your data using an appropriate statistical test.
(8) Draft a 1 page (single space) non-technical letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) summarising your findings and their possible implications for WHO’s outreach activities to fight Ebola.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.