What do you think was the government’s intent in issuing Executive Order 9066? Did the evacuation order violate the constitutionally guaranteed rights of American citizens? How did the government in 1990 redress the grievances of our country’s Japanese Americans? Do you think this was a responsible and just action? Why or why not?
1. What do you think was the government’s intent in issuing Executive Order 9066? Did the evacuation order violate the constitutionally guaranteed rights of American citizens? How did the government in 1990 redress the grievances of our country’s Japanese Americans? Do you think this was a responsible and just action? Why or why not?
2. What key issues and events between 1950 and 1963 provoked intervention by the federal government into the civil rights movement? What was the impact/results of said issues and events? How did legislation—Federal and State—dismantle legalized segregation?
3. What conditions and factors led African-American residents of Watts, Newark, and Detroit rebel in 1965-1966? What did these rebellions suggest about the value of the civil rights movement victories?
4. Describe three different policies the United States has had toward the flow of laborers over the Mexican-U.S. border. What conflicts exist between the needs of business, humanitarian efforts, and the socioeconomic conditions in Mexico? Describe the life of migrant workers in the U.S. today. What policy changes would you recommend to improve both their working conditions and quality of life?
5. In week 13’s reading on Moodle—Interests not Passions—as Mexico has become more significant to the US in the past decades, political leaders on both sides of the border have raised questions regarding the role that the Mexican-origin population of the US will play in US-Mexico relations. Will they become, as many Americans fear and Mexican officials hope, an ethnic lobby mobilized around policy issues affecting Mexico? Why or why not? Or will they abandon home-country political interests while maintaining a strong cultural identity? Why or why not?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.