(1a). The following OPWDD supported services has be proposed by C.H.S. INC:
Medicaid Service Coordination
(1b). The proposed services are in accordance with OPWDD mission, vision and values where C.H.S. INC, accounts for people with developmental disabilities to live bountiful lives; achieving health enhancement and personal growth, and facilitated with the desired relationship with family, friends and well-wishers. Also, it fosters the developmentally disabled to live a sustained daily independent life, and with the establishment of a platform through which they can be integrated and participate fully in the community building process.
(1c). Our stand at C.H.S. Inc., is total commitment with distinction to the services of creativity, innovation and uniqueness through the detailed focus on the development and promotion of our individual’s potentials, meaningful relationships, community integration from which a sense of belonging is derived, targeted participation and individual choice. We also are committed to carry out our operation in a manner which creates fun and engages our clients in activities that results in the enhancement of their social and life skills. At C.H.S. INC, we care, we laugh, we connect, we build, we play, we teach, we achieve.
(2). C.H.S. Inc. is suitable to provide the service proposed as two of the five members of the board has over 15- year experience working with the developmentally disabled as Program Directors in reputable agencies providing services for individuals living with developmental disabilities. One of the board member has over 17-year experience occupying a supervisory role and another member of the board has over 17-year experience working as a Residential Manager in an IRA.
In addition, the Executive Director who is currently working as a Medicaid Service Coordinator, has experience working with individuals living with Developmental disabilities, Intellect disabilities, Mental Retardation and Autism.
The Deputy Executive Director also has over 8 years working experience working with the developmentally disabled; she holds a current occupation of a Nurse.
(3a). Yes; the agency has identified the following population or individuals among the developmentally disabled group as being interested in receiving the proposed services: (1) The Autistic; (2) Seizures sufferers; (3) Cerebral palsy sufferers
(3b). C.H.S. Inc. determined the interest of the given enumerated population due to the general statistics which indicates that there is a growing trend of individuals living with developmental disabilities, and the agency is dedicated and committed to provide services of adequate quality to achieve the course of the OPWDD.
(4). The following agency blueprint will empower C.H.S. Inc., and its employees to operate in a professional, safe and competent work environment, in providing high quality, effective and efficient services that is centered on a “put the individual first approach”, for its individuals:
(1) C.H.S. Inc., plan to ensure the quality of effectiveness of the services relates well to our vision and dedication, in order to meet the individual’s needs and wellbeing. Additionally, the quality of our service and continual evaluation directly relates to our ability to successfully contribute to the achievement of desired outcome of care for the population we serve. Plus, Community Help Services Inc., will secure a system of follow-up to guarantee our individual’s satisfaction.
(2) At Community Help Services Inc., we know that quality and effectiveness has to lie with all members of the organization; we plan to integrate the various monitoring and measurement mechanism in such a way that supports the agency mission to achieve the desired outcome for the people that we serve and the services that we provide. We will secure that no distribution of materials tending to create an offensive working environment is carried out by its staffs.
(3) A vital stand which exemplifies Community Help Services commitment to quality in order to provide to its individuals, stakeholders, is having a structure upon which to build or enhance practices that meet our standard of care. Community Help Services Inc., will secure that the rights of its individuals are never at any point violated by its staffs and independent contractors.
(4) Community Help Services Inc., will secure a systematic training program, and that its staff attends mandatory training and staffs’ meetings.
(5) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure that there is full cooperation with any investigation, including giving written statements and testimonies if required. This includes any investigation concerning an abuse, neglect or maltreatment allegation.
(6) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure that reportable Incidents and violations of laws or agency policy is appropriately reported.
(7) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure that there is no form of harassment or disturbance during service delivery to our individuals.
(8) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure that no sleeping on the clock, or execution of personal work is done during working hours.
(9) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure there is no acceptance, or solicitation of gratuities of any kind for any job related service delivered.
(10) Community Help Services will ensure that there is due compliance to code of ethics.
(11) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure that its staff does not use improper, abusive or profane languages during service delivery to individuals.
(12) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure that there is proper transportation system facilitated to move its individuals from one point to another when needed.
(13) Community Help Services Inc., will ensure that its staff do not conduct smoking in an area other than a designated smoking area.
(5). C.H.S. Inc., staffing plan is as follows:
Number of staff by title: Executive Director; Deputy Executive Director; Human Resources Personnel; Manager of Billing and Records Unit; Direct Support Professional; Community Habilitation Program Supervisor; Medical Service Coordinator; Manager of Payroll and Accounts Payables; Respite Coordinator/Intake Specialist.
Job description by Title:
Executive Director Job Description – Determine and formulate policies and provide overall direction of the agency within the guidelines set by the board of directors. Plan, direct and coordinate operational activities with the help of the deputy executive director and department heads.
Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree, five or more-year senior nonprofit management experience, strong organizational abilities Including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation, demonstrate ability to collaborate with and motivate board members. Ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
Deputy Executive Director Job Description – Assists the Executive Director with the internal, day to day management of the agency. Collaborate with staff managers to implement plans and policies, and formulate strategies for optimal employee output.
Qualifications: College degree in public administration, Healthcare Administration, Social Work or similar (or 3- year equivalent work experience)
Human Resources Manager – Plan, direct, or coordinate human resources activities and staff related principles.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or Personnel Administration. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
Manager of Billing and Records – Manage the day to day operation of individual’s billing and record maintenance. Assure that individuals information records are appropriately filled. Post payment received to individuals account.
Qualifications: Associates degree with minimum one (1) year experience in bookkeeping. Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required. Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedure, etc., that are necessary for providing sound accounting techniques. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
Direct Support Professional – Responsible for supporting individuals to achieve their desired quality of life and ensure optimal health and safety, plan and support patients in daily activities, and assist patients to be independent as possible.
Qualifications: High School Diploma, with 1-3 years working in human services.
Community Habilitation Program Supervisor – Responsible for the provision of compassionate direct care and support to individuals, helping them to integrate into the community.
Qualifications: Strong understanding of developmental disabilities, good interpersonal skills, highly compassionate, excellent crisis intervention, and possesses good understanding of person-centered approaches.
High School diploma with a minimum of one (1) year experience
Medical Service Coordinator – Responsible for assisting individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in securing access to services and supports suitable to their needs
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Human Services, with 1-2 years of related experience.
Manager Payroll and Accounts – Responsible for the maintenance of payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation and input of data. Manage the updating of payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, ins
urance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles. Manage employee payment and compensation, and maintain records.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or human resources, with 3-5 five years’ experience
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.