My topic is engine two stroke for boat
Grade criteria as follows:
In order to achieve a merit you must:-
You must show evidence that:-
Identify and apply strategies to find appropriate solutions
· An effective approach to study and research has been applied
· Complex problems with more than one variable have been explored
· Effective judgements have been made
Select/design and apply appropriate methods/techniques
· Relevant theories and techniques have been applied
· A range of methods and techniques have been applied
· A range of sources of information has been used
· The selection of methods/techniques has been justified
· The design of methods/techniques has been justified
· Complex information/data has been synthesized and processed
· Appropriate learning methods/techniques have been applied
Present and communicate appropriate findings
· Appropriate structure and approach has been used
· Coherent, logical development of principles/concepts for the intended audience
· A range of methods of presentation have been used and technical language has been accurately used
· Communication has taken place in familiar and unfamiliar contexts
· The communication is appropriate for familiar and unfamiliar audiences and appropriate media have been used
In order to achieve a distinction you must:-
You must show evidence that:-
Use critical reflection to evaluate your work and justify your conclusions
· Conclusions have been arrived at through synthesis of ideas and have been justified
· The validity of results has been evaluated using defined criteria
· Self criticism of approach has taken place
· Realistic improvements have been proposed against defined characteristics for success
Take responsibility for managing and organizing activities
· Autonomy/independence has been demonstrated
· Activities have been managed
· Unforeseen events have been accommodated
· The effects of interdependence have been recognized and managed
· Ideas have been generated and decisions taken
· Self evaluation has taken place
· Convergent and lateral thinking have been applied
· Problems have been solved
· Innovative and creative thought has been applied
· Receptiveness to new ideas is evident
· Effective thinking has taken place in unfamiliar contexts
If your project is work-based, to ensure confidentiality, you are not required to list specific products or processes unless this is acceptable to your employer.
Harvard Referencing must be used throughout your project
It is suggested that you maintain a project folder in sections to match the steps shown
It is suggested that you use appendices to show any data or significant blocks of research documents. These will NOT form part of any word-count.
A ‘project diary’ may be useful to help you track progress
Feedback will be given at each ‘milestone’ stage
Undertake your research project. Ensure that you:
Stick to the topic
Remain within the agreed specification (or can justify why it may have changed). You must agree any changes with your assessor.
Record and collate all data that you require
The target word-count is 4000 words (excluding appendices)
Routinely review your progress against your original plan
Evaluate the outcomes of your project. Judge successes or failures of the planning, aims and objectives. What difficulties did you encounter? What conclusions have you reached?
Make recommendations for any further research and any improvements to what you have done. Were there any limitations that you would have liked to pursue further? Can you apply your results in any way?
Produce a 15 minute (minimum) presentation, using appropriate media, and deliver this to your peer group and a small panel of teaching staff. This will be assessed along with your Project Portfolio.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.