For this assignment, write an essay that is a completely full four pages in length. In this essay, discuss a specific conflict that you observed in an organization, and analyze the behaviors and outcomes of that conflict. The example may be any organization of which you are or were a member.
Incorporate at least three library resources to support the ideas you present in your analysis. These sources may be drawn from the unit readings or from other sources in an Online Library. You should cite these three sources, in addition to the socio-cognitive systems learning model.
Include the following elements in your analysis. In your paper, please use headings that correspond to these elements.
1) Conflict Scenario Describe the conflict situation. What happened leading up to this conflict situation? What happened as the conflict occurred? Describe, in detail, the words that were exchanged, the nonverbal communication, and any other actions related to this conflict.
2) Analysis of Conflict Behaviors Using the elements of the socio-cognitive systems learning model, analyze the behaviors (i.e., words, nonverbal communication, and other actions) demonstrated in this conflict example.
3) Analysis of Conflict Outcomes Using the elements of the socio-cognitive systems learning model, analyze the outcomes of the conflict.
4) Analysis of Values and Deep Assumptions Discuss the clues you observed that may indicate the values and deep, underlying assumptions of the people involved. How are these values and deep assumptions related to the behaviors that you observed?
5) Conclusion Was the conflict resolved, or did it continue to fester? Explain any conclusions you drew from your analysis.
Use APA style. As with all your work, be sure to cite all your sources and Plagiarism Free.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.