Parameters, Formal Project 4, Call to Action (Multimodal Presentation)
1. Topic: Your fourth and final formal project will be a concise but polished call to action (of your choosing) which relates in some way to conclusions that you have reached as a result of the research you have been conducting on civic literacy. Otherwise, however, the parameters of the rhetorical situation are entirely up to you. You will design this project to reach and persuade your intended audience. Your task is first to determine your purpose and to define your audience and then to persuade that audience to take some sort of action, given the rhetorical situation that you define.
2. Medium, Font, Format, and Layout: The medium of your presentation must be digital (but may be print-copy compatible). The font, format, and layout of your digital presentation will be entirely up to you. Project possibilities include (but are not limited to) any of the following: an editorial or letter to the editor of a specific local, state, or national newspaper or magazine; a formal letter to any specific local, state, or national elected official; a petition, brochure, advertisement, newsletter, or pamphlet; correspondence (a formal message, memorandum, or letter, for example) to a target audience (any person, club, association, group, or organization); a webpage, note, or blog posted online (at any social media site, for example); a PowerPoint or other digital-media presentation (or briefing) tailored to your audience; an invitation to participate in (or host) a Twitter debate or discussion.
3. Visuals and Audio: Your presentation may include visuals (charts, graphs, or other images) and audio (sound), but you must acknowledge the source of any such sources. You may document sources in any style that you deem appropriate to your document and its rhetorical situation (with link citations, for example, rather than conventional in-text or end-of-text citation or other style conventions).
4. Purpose (Call to Action): Your document must be a specific and appropriate call to action—to urge your reader to take some specific action (related in some way to your FP-2 and FP-3 research projects). The circumstances may involve any real or fictional event, organization, or circumstance. You might, for example, encourage your reader to donate time or money to some group, club, church, organization, or project; become a member of some organization or association; engage a specific social media site in support of or opposition to a specific program, plan, or agenda; attend a meeting or organized protest dedicated to some related agenda; support or boycott some product, service, business, or organization; sign a petition or volunteer to get signatures for a petition; support or oppose some specific legislation, political agenda, political party, or political candidate.
5. Due Dates: First Draft (IP-FD4): To earn credit, you must submit your full first draft at the IP-FD4 submission folder by 11:45 p.m. on Monday, 1 May. Peer Review (IP-PR-FD4): To earn credit you must participate as directed at the designated peer-group discussion form by 11:45 p.m. on Monday, 8 May. Final Draft (FP-4): To earn full credit, you must submit your revised and edited final draft at the designated FP-4 discussion board forum by 11:45 p.m. on Friday, 12 May, with notes to explain and answer the following questions: Whom (or what) you intended as the specific target audience of your document; What your document’s specific call to action is; Why you chose the genre (type) of document that you did (that is, why you chose the type of document that you chose to serve your purpose and to reach and persuade your target audience).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.