Analysis of Ethical Dilemma
In this assignment, you will generate and submit two documents; an annotated outline for your research paper, and an annotated bibliography of the materials you intend to use in that paper. The annotations in the outline should include any brief narrative description needed to provide direction to yourself in developing your paper along with the reference listings and annotations from your annotated bibliography.
The annotated bibliography is the scholarly part of the paper and will include the peer-reviewed journals that you intend to bring into your final paper. The annotated bibliography, specifically, will list your references for your paper with an annotation following each APA style reference listed. The annotations for the bibliography will be a paragraph summary of each resource and an evaluation of the usefulness of that resource in the development of your paper. The annotated bibliography list must include at least 10 references. At least eight references must be peer-reviewed academic journal articles. To successfully complete this assignment, you will be expected to supply an annotated outline and annotated bibliography that covers both Part 1 – Analysis of Work Environment and Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma.
Begin with an annotated outline and annotated bibliography for Part 1 – Analysis of Work Environment, and then proceed to Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma. Use the outline headings below to begin your annotated outline. The bolded phrases below are the required headings and sub-headings to be used in your outline.
Part 1 – Analysis of Work Environment
Use the outline below to begin Part 1 of your paper.
1. Identify a potential or current work environment, and describe your professional role within that environment. Include the reporting structure within that professional role; who you supervise and who supervises you.
2. Describe the population you will serve in your professional role, including social and cultural diversitfication.
3. Identify the appropriate code of professional ethics for the work environment. Describe the requirements of that ethical code, including requirements regarding:
1. Informed consent.
2. Customer rights.
4. Dual relationships.
5. Fees for service.
6. Use of distance technology.
7. Any other issue that might surround your hypothetical ethical dilemma.
4. Investigate and evaluate the work environment in relation to the legal, ethical, and accepted standards of practice for that setting.
Part 2 – Analysis of Ethical Dilemma
1. What is the ethical dilemma and who are the individuals involved? Be sure to fully describe the dilemma and its context.
2. What are the main ethical concerns presented in the dilemma? What sources and references can you use to support your analysis?
3. What documentation would you provide for the ethics committee if it were a real-life situation?
4. Evaluate the social context of moral values, professional ethics, business or practice standards, and legal guidelines for governing conduct relevant to professional studies in human behavior.
5. Investigate the application of theories and techniques related to ethics and leadership to a wide variety of ethical dilemmas.
6. Analyze the level of congruence between behavior and applied professional codes of ethics related to professional identity development.
7. Create an awareness of the impact of multicultural diversity and other personal lenses that would prejudice professional objectivity.
8. Analyze the role and functions of ethical standards and leadership in studies of human behavior.
To achieve a successful course experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
References: The annotated bibliography list must include at least 10 references. At least eight references must be peer-reviewed academic journal articles. Written communicationsFormatting:
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Sales Force Compensation
For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While that are many factors that go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan.
In order to motivate the sales force to produce the highest number of clients, describe six (6) features of an effective total rewards program.
Describe the behaviors of the sales force that are targeted with the compensation plan.
Assess how a value proposition is achieved for current and future employees in the plan you have outlined.
Based upon the type of plan you have created, indicate how attracted you think future salespeople may be to this plan.
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.