Arts That Are NOT Considered Art form
This paper must be original, which it means that the similarity score of the originality of the paper must be not higher than 20 percent. Please in this assignment you DO NOT NEED to include in-text citations. However, please ONLY INCLUDE IN-TEXT CIATIONS IF NECESSARY OR IF YOU GET SOMETHING FROM ANY VALUABLE REFERENCE. Correspondently, YOU MUST INCLUDE credible references in APA format (please I need THREE CREDIBLE references OR MORE); Please I need credible references and STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: Wikipedia, wisegeek, ehow, answer.com, ask.com, etc, these ARE NOT credible or valid sources so please DO NOT RESEARCH ON THESE SOURCES.
Correspondently, there is one reference that is the book from my class which you can use and is the following: Frank, P. (2011). Prebles’ Artforms an introduction to the visual arts (10th ed.). New Jersey: Upper Saddle River Prentice hall. I believe if you use this book you will accomplish an excellent outcome for this assignment. However, if you cannot find this book you can use any credible reference that you may like.
Furthermore, for this assignment I DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT, also I DO NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION AND ALSO I DON’T NEED A CONCLUSION. Please try to do a lot of paraphrasing in the whole paper and please DO NOT include direct quotations for this assignment. Please this paper must be written only in third person.
Basically, in this assignment you have to choose ONLY TWO SPECIFIC WORKS OF ART THAT ARE NOT ALREADY CONSIDERED ART FORM. FOR EXAMPLE TATOOS, IS ART BUT IS NOT CONSIDERED AN ART FORM. Therefore, the two examples of art form can be anything BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT THEY NEED TO BE NOT CONSIDERED ART, and then for EACH work of art you have to answer THIRTEEN QUESTIONS. Please very A IMPORTANT POINT, YOU DO NOT FOR EXAMPLE WANT TO CHOOSE A PAINT OF LEONARDO DA VINCI LIKE MONA LISA BECAUSE THAT IS CONSIDERED ART. You have to look for any paints or drawings THAT ARE NOT CONSIDERED ART. In other words, you have to choose anything NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOLLOWING TYPE OF ARTS: PAINTING, SCULPTURE, ARCHITECTURE, PHOTOGRAPHY, PRINTMAKING, CONCEPTUAL ART, INSTALLATION ART AND PERFORMANCE ART.
Please make sure you provide clearly labeled the URL (web link) for the image as you describe each art work.
Again in addition, in this assignment there are THIRTEEN QUESTIONS, so please only focus on those THIRTEEN questions, and please be very specific and with sufficient detail. Please a very important point I do need you to separate EACH QUESTION WITH ITS CORRESPONDENT ANSWER; PLEASE JUST WRITE THE NUMBER OF EACH QUESTION ON THE LEFT SIDE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH ANSWER, (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE WHOLE QUESTION) SO THAT WAY I KNOW YOU ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS, AND IT WILL BE EASIER TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND. I’m uploading the assignment:
* For this assignment, you will take on the role of an investigative journalist by using the Internet to seek out different kinds of artworks including art that is not conventionally considered to be art. Please keep in mind that works of art currently, or traditionally found in museums should be excluded from your examples.
* Please choose two specific works of art (not general forms of art) that will make for a captivating news article.
* Please using the art terminology and concepts outlined in the textbook and supplement reading to describe and evaluate each artwork chosen by answering the following questions. Please apply your own critical thinking to completely describe the works and put them in context for the reader.
* Please elaborate on the details in your own words. Consider including a headline to grab your reader’s attention, and be sure to include a clearly labeled URL (Web link) to the image.
* What is the FORM of the work of the images chosen?
1. Is it a two-dimensional or three-dimensional work of art?
2. What materials are used?
3. What techniques or processes are used to create the artwork?
4. What colors are used?
5. Describe the use of line, shape, texture, value, color, and balance.
* Does the work of art have SUBJECT MATTER?
6. If so, what is literally depicted?
7. Is the work of art REPRESENTATIONAL, ABSTRACT, or NONOBJECTIVE?
* What is the CONTENT?
8. What does it mean or represent?
9. What is the artist’s message?
10. Is symbolism used? If so, what is the meaning?
11. What is the context of the artwork?
12. What is the function of the artwork?
13. What traditional role of the artist is exemplified?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.