contemporary business issue
ASSESSMENT 2 Project (50%, 2,000 words).
Communication and IT skills in the workplace are essential. This assessment provides an opportunity to explore issues that are currently impacting the business environment and communicate these issues to a business audience.
• SMEs – the lifeblood of the economy
There are 2 Sections to this assessment:
• An Information leaflet – A4 either bi-fold or trifold (see word templates for examples) 2 sides of A4.
• Bibliography, sources of information and profiles. A document that supports the leaflet demonstrating the validity and relevance of the points in the leaflet.
The Leaflet (1,000 words)
Organisations often design and circulate leaflets or fliers to inform and advise staff, customers or members of a trade association. They are a mixture of visual information and facts which are succinct, informative and persuasive and should have an impact.
Your leaflet should include –
• The ‘What’ – Definitions, succinct explanation;
• The current situation or context with key facts – charts, statistics;
• Exploration of main issues – keep to 2/3 main points – what are the different perspectives?
• Implications for the future.
Bibliography, sources of information and profiles (1,000 words – NB bibliography not included in word count)
• Website information – an evaluation of websites referred to – what is the website there to do? Who contributes?
• People and/or business profiles – a short outline of any individuals or businesses cited and their influence
• Harvard format Bibliography of ALL sources used.
The emphasis for this project is to demonstrate the ability to identify key issues, research the implications for organisations and translate this into an operational perspective.
Students should also review assessment criteria (on CLIC learn) to help establish good academic techniques AND the Harvard referencing support material on CLIC. Have you looked at the feedback on Turnitin for your previous assignment? The feedback will show why you have got good marks (or not).
Submission Date: Monday 12th May 2014
Return Date: Wednesday 4th June 2014
The project is to be submitted electronically through Turnitin – there is a drop box in the Contemporary Business Issues CLIC learn assessment folder. There is NO requirement for a paper copy to be submitted.
To enable effective archiving, you should name your Document:
Assignment submission should include ALL of the content of the assignment in one Word document (make use of page and section breaks to separate the elements):
1. Assignment cover page – found on CLIC – Student admin – cover sheet folder.
2. Leaflet – either create your own word document using columns or use a template.
3. Sources page(s) – sources, profiles and bibliography.
These sections need to be ONE document for Turnitin.
NB the Bibliography is outside the word count, as are charts and tables that you might include within the document.
Hints and Tips
• SMEs – the lifeblood of the economy
Small and Medium enterprises are fundamental to any economy. Innovation in new products and services often starts in the SME economy (Apple and Google were SMEs once!) How have SMEs in general weathered the recession? What help is provided for business start-ups and how does government policy support new business development in the economy?
Business Management Skills incorporated in this assignment:
• Information gathering and research – finding reliable and credible information, making sense of it and applying it to business context.
• Following guidelines to produce an effective project which informs and applies your ideas to the busyness environment, perhaps suggesting a course of operational action or next steps.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.