Healthcare and life sciences
Develop three best practices for effective IT governance. Explain the rationale behind each of the three practices you develop.
• Analyze the roles and responsibilities of users, the IT Department, and senior management, and suggest at least one additional responsibility for each group that would improve the overall quality of IT performance.
• Evaluate the various studies regarding IT effectiveness and determine which study provides the most useful information or insights to the greatest number of healthcare organizations. Explain your rationale.
• Analyze the process for developing an IT budget and determine which aspect of the budgeting process is the most difficult to execute correctly. Provide examples of how the difficulties of the aspect you identified could be addressed.
• Describe key campaign strategies that a U.S. presidential candidate can use in order to ascend to presidency in today’s political environment. Then, compare at least two such successful strategies that were used in the past by U.S. presidential candidates.
• Discuss a likely organizational change associated with IT initiatives at your current (or former) place of work and its impact on the organization. Provide specific examples to support your response.
• Use the Internet to research at least one theory of change management. Discuss how the change management theory you researched could be applied to help manage the likely organizational change you described in the previous topic. Explain your rationale.
• Analyze the structure and processes used to manage IT projects and suggest at least one additional role or process modification that would make managing IT projects more effective.
• Analyze the various causes of IT initiative failures and determine which one is likely responsible for the greatest number of failed projects. Explain your rationale.
• Analyze the nature of IT-enabled value and create a short argument or proposal for an IT initiative of your choice.
• Evaluate the steps to improve IT project value realization and make at least one recommendation for improvement. Explain your rationale.
• Analyze the reasons discussed in Chapter 15 for why IT fails to deliver returns, determine which is the most likely to effect the greatest number of health care organizations, and discuss what steps could be taken to address the reasons why IT fails to deliver returns. (SEE ATTACHMENT)
• Select two examples of intangible value and discuss possible approaches that an organization could use to measure each of the two values. Explain your rationale.
• Suggest at least two electoral or constitutional means by which an informed citizenry could safeguard against a corrupt or bloated bureaucracy.
• Identify one or two impediments that may prevent an average citizen from receiving a fair trial in the U.S. Then, determine at least one policy that could prevent unfair trials in the U.S. court system.
• Identify at least two changes that may occur for Social Security and Medicare benefits in the next 20 years. Then, describe key policies that the U.S. government could implement in order to ensure positive changes for Social Security and Medicare benefits based on your prediction.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.