New technology in Beauty industry
New technology in Beauty industry (chemical peels as new technology and microdermabrasion as old technology)
Graduation assignment no plagiarism and use latest books no old books. Use books, journals, website and electronic books. Harved reference
Use 1,2 quotes in the introduction.
Report headings should
List of tables /illustrations
Review of the literature
Present the results
Discuss the result
1) Identify and evaluate the new technologies which have recently been applied within the industry and assess the range of reason for their collection.
2) Research and appraise the impact and scale of adoption of these new technologies.
3) Locate, analyse and evaluate and scale of adoption of these new technologies.
4) Identify and interpret the physical, physiological, and psychological effects that the new technological treatments have on the mind and systems of the body.
5) Critically evaluate manufacturer’s claims regarding the efficacy of new technologies through a comparison of their results with those deriving from traditional methods.
Reference needs to be Harved and make sure it’s in order for example
If it’s from web then online
For more information for proper Harved reference check TEE side university regulations related to referencing.
Also use recent books, journals, website, newspaper,
Report should cover
1) Introduction = of the new technology in beauty industry
2) New technologies treatment and trends= understanding of methods of assessment. Begin the research on new technology identifies new technology.
3) Tradition technology= research and review
Evaluate old technology
Primary and secondary research
4) Manufacturer demonstration observe/apply = reason for application of new technology. Design questionnaire.
5) Physiological observe/apply= understand the current trends.
6) Psychological and physiological = appraise old /current practices
Appraise of new technology.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.