Risk management has become critical to bank performance. Prepare a credit risk analysis of a leading UK commercial bank. BANK have to choose Barclays
You have to use the follow structure.thanks
ADVICE: The report should take the form of an analytical risk review of the banks processes and mechanisms that they have in place to manage their financial risks. It
is essential that you:
academic review must be between 2000 and 2014 years
• consider at least a five year timeframe stretching back before the onset of the financial crisis in 2007; and
• link to the theories and current thinking regarding credit risk management;
Bank choice: Barclays
2. Literature Reivew (1300 – 1500 words)
Academic literature: credit risk in banking
Industry literature: European central bank or Federal Banks
Bank says or states: annual report and pillar 3 report.
– AMA (Advanced Measurement Approach)
– Quantitative models
3. Data analysis (no more than 1200 words)
3.1 Basel ? pillar 3 analysis : PD, LGD, EAD
3.2 Bank will also utilise ratios (qualitative methods) to support the results
Total capital ratio
Tier 1 capital ratio
NIM (Net Interest Margin)
NOTE: – All Ratio data should be found from BANKSCOPE, and must compare each ratio with the central bank group (the average percentage of ratio from four leading UK
bank: Barclays, Lloyds, Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC)
– Put the line chart in this analysis part
– Term analysis for Pillar 3 and all other data select from 2007 to 2012 (post crisis)
4. Discussion and conclusion
All data you used should be put in this part.
1. Pillar 3 will be using quantitative information a lot UK banks using AMA and in this approach you would be use quantitative models.
2. What the assessment is about what techniques they talk about in their credit risk management literature.
3. In the literature part, you got 3 sets of peoples that look at credit risk in banks: the academics and the industry and the banks. The industry is things like
the European central bank and may be the federal banks in the America.
What you gonna do is to find out the information on credit risk in banking from academic articles. Then find ones from the industry. And then go to pillar 3 and the
annual report. Make sure you take off the banks states, and make it explain the industry information and explain the academic literatures. Then explain the banking
doing. Link them (academic, industry and banks literature) together. It is not about running models, it is being where and what models they are using. And seeing what
the academic say about them, what the industry says about them and what the banks actually doing. So that sources one part of the question.
4. And the other part is, all right, they say the bank doing something, but what is the data say of Barclays. You need to look at some ratios.
5. This report is about What the academic say about banks credit risk models, what the industry say about the credit risk models, and what the banks say in pillar
3. How did they all link together. What the pick ratios are link to credit risk as I said earlier.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.