Social & Community Development Research
Critical Review & Appraisal of one published Research Study on either domestic violence, child abuse or other social care issue.
This article found must be peer review and no more than 5 years old
Instructions: Write a standard 2500 word academic assignment.
You must cite at least 8 references which must be accurately referenced using the Harvard system of referencing. Your reference list must include at least 2 Journal articles.
THE PUBLISHED DOCUMENT FOUND MUST BE A RESEARCH STUDY DONE IN THE UK AND NO WHERE ELSE.
• This assignment task encourages you to develop your skills in searching for and retrieving credible sources of research relevant to social and community development issues in paper and electronic form.
• You are expected to select one of these research documents and demonstrate the processes associated with searching for this work. You also need to justify the practice relevance of the research you have selected and why it may be indicative of your emerging professional interests and identity.
• You will need to critically appraise the content, credibility, and adequacy of research methods used and the practice utility of the research you have selected. Also
• You must provide at the start of your assignment a full Harvard reference for the work you are about to appraise. If your selected research article/ report is taken from an on- line source you must include the date it was accessed.
• You must comment upon the accessibility and credibility of the online source/academic search engines you have used to locate your chosen work.
• Was it easy to find and read? Is it from a reputable source, and how do you know?
• Why did you choose this research? For example is it reflective of your emerging sense of researcher identity?
• What was the research question and aims of study? What were the main findings
• Discuss the methodological approach drawn upon and the methods used, this should also include a focused discussion of issues relating to (researcher identity, triangulation, sampling, piloting, ethics, and the nature and limitations of the particular research instrument (s) drawn upon).
• Are there any ethical issues raised in your appraisal of your selected work and what was the ethical stance of the work you are reviewing, for example did these researchers recognise and discuss research ethics? Did they make claims to the desirability and possibility of valve free social research?
• Evaluation of the usefulness of the study to social & community development issues.
In the essays you will be expected to demonstrate:
1. Your skills in information retrieval and in identifying credible sources of information.
2. Your skills of critical reading, appraisal and evaluation of published research.
3. Your awareness of the strengths and weaknesses of various research methods with particular reference to practice needs, including the development of anti-oppressive
4. General presentation skills and use of the Harvard system of referencing
Standard assignment marking scheme.
• Exploration and understanding of the key issues
• Evidence of reading and other preparation, critically appraised and integrated into the body of the essay
• Independence of thinking and quality of analysis
• Discussion of anti-oppressive issues supported by an understanding of inequalities of power, integrated into the body of your answer, where appropriate
• Coherence and clarity of argument and structure
• Presentation: written style, grammar, sentence construction, paragraphing, referencing
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.