Visual Arts and Film Studies
Theatre Art–a live theatrical production
1. You must see two live productions during the quarter and write a review for each. Review #1: will be a live theatrical production of your choosing (artsopolis.org is a helpful site)
2. Reviews will be two pages typed, double-spaced using standard academic formatting and presentation. Papers handed in with grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors will be returned for rewrites. THE STORY IS DISCUSSED IN THE PRESENT TENSE AND THE PERFORMANCE IS DISCUSSED IN THE PAST TENSE.
3. Introduce specifics about the play you saw: show title (in quotation marks “Oedipus Rex”), playwright and director.
4. Briefly tell the story line. Describe the action, sequence of events in the play. Briefly tell us what happens. Avoid retelling the story.
5. Discuss the following elements in one or two paragraphs each:
-Acting: Was it believable? Did the acting seem natural? Stilted? Forced? Did the characters seem like real people? Did anything about the acting stand out? What? Why? Cover at least two of the actor’s in detail. PICK TWO ACTORS AND COMMENT ON THEIR PERFORMANCES.
-Technical elements: Discuss the various technical elements (set, lights, costumes, sound, properties) and whether or not they enhanced the production. PICK AT LEAST TWO TECHNICAL ELEMENTS AND COMMENT ON WHETHER OR NOT THEY ENHANCED THE PRODUCTION. Were the sets and costumes appropriate for the show? Did the design elements help to make the play more believable? More theatrically exciting? Did the design elements take you out of the experience of the play or draw you in closer?
6. Conclusion: Did you like the play? Why? Why not?
7. DO NOT RETELL THE STORY OF THE PLAY. SHARE YOUR REACTIONS, THOUGHTS, AND INSIGHTS.
8. It is your responsibility to acquire tickets to each of the plays. Information for THE THREEPENNY OPERA at San Jose Stage Company can be found at: www.thestage.org.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE, TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.