1. Rick Russell owns a small company that specializes in waste cleanup on the high seas. He believes that his company can grow dramatically if he can find foreign partners and investors. According to the events and trends cited in the text as affecting global business today, which of these trends would have the most impact on Mr. Russell’s business? Explain your rationale.
2. Scott Web Services has decided to go international with their new anti-spam software. Using the International Marketing Task model shown in the text, discuss which factors will impact Scott Web Services the most as it gears up to pursue international expansion.
3. Countless reasons are given to maintain government restrictions on trade. The text lists eleven (11) such reasons. Please list any five (5) of these reasons and dicuss in detail.
4. Tariffs have an impact on trade. Please provide a brief discussion that indicates what aspects of a country’s economy are increased, weakened, or restricted with respect to world trade.
5. Japan and the United States will need 600 million immigrants between now and 2050 to keep the worker/retiree ratio from falling. What does this mean for our future planning efforts in the marketing arena? Discuss in detail.
6. You have just been appointed as a special consultant to John Deere Tractor Company. John Deere believes that it is being closed out of markets in Brazil and Argentina because it is an American company and because deals have been cut with European tractor companies. According to the company, the situation has become very bad because the German and Danish governments are bribing agricultural officials in the two countries. In fact, it is rumored that great sums of land will even be ceded to Germany to encourage manufacturing. Use the concept of the Monroe Doctrine (and any corollaries) to justify petitioning congress to stop these foreign competitors and their governments.
7. Tropicana, a well-known producer of juices, has just hired you to develop a list of geographical factors that might be important to a planned expansion move into Central America. You have decided to begin your effort with a list of eight important geographical factors that will eventually be investigated. Write out the eight categories and explain why they were picked.
8. List and discuss in detail the role of the six social institutions that impact a nation’s culture.
9. Which four ongoing activities support the international trade? Discuss one of these four in detail.
10. The Marketeer/Author/Inspirational Speaker Simon Sinek introduced us to Starting with Why, and the Golden Circle. Apply this excellent model of thought to your group project, and how it applies. Give examples and discuss in detail.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.