1-Formal Company Emails
Acting as supervisor for a company of your choice, draft two examples of formal company e-mails to employees.
The first email will be good-news message delivering information that your employees will likely view as positive.
The second email will be a bad-news email delivering information that your employees will likely view as negative.
Each email will be approximately two-three concise, professionally-written paragraphs in an appropriate tone. Post both emails in the same document.
2-Poorly Written Sentences
Below, are 15 poorly written sentences. Rewrite them to improve the word choice, syntax, tone and mechanics of each. After each revised sentence, briefly describe why the original sentence was not effective.
1. The supervisor had everyone to mutually cooperate together or someone would file a lawsuit against the company.
2. Jennifer was able to take the promotion after it was offered to her based on her past experiences.
3. It is important that all men in our company feel a sense of pride.
4. Robert defiantly wanted to take advantage of the awesome responsibly assigned to him to prove he was ready for a promotion.
5.The president of the company asked employees to reconsider his plan to make the place better, but his request fell on deaf ears.
6. His accommodating style today is just the calm before the storm.
7. Mr. Reed went by train to travel from Chicago to Indianapolis.
8. The car was parked not far away.
9. The men and women that are members of the communication department hope to settle the conflict with the legal department so that isn’t an amazingly long time before something gets done before the public notices the company is having internal problems that will impact them if the men and women of the committee to get this fixed soon.
10. Mr. Llbbins remains essentially unfathomable in regards his attitude about his being fired, even though his sophomoric ways contributed to the event.
11. My boss knows that I will not forget to get all of the files taken care of, dress inappropriately for the Christmas party, and ruin our reputation with the clients we invited.
12. All men in this office have weaknesses, including myself, more than I can count whether they be serious or minor.
13. He gave an OK to spending the $32,000 figure for the car.
14. The envelp was placed by her with final payment in the drop box.
15. Our company should fair well in this years negotiations.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.