Visual Arts and Film Studies
This Project is about your experiences with participating in a live Art Event
This Project is about your experiences with participating in a live Art Event.
It could be the most rewarding project of this term! All you need to do is to tell us about your impressions from a recently reviewed concert, a show at the theatre, an art show or art lecture. This event must be dated from this semester – sorry, but prior participations are off limits.
Any LIVE ART EVENT will do. For instance, there are great exhibitions currently on display at the Denver Art Museum and there is an event on campus, at the Emmanuel Gallery:
Student ShowView in a new window
I would even be OK if you wrote your project after you watched the new major feature film titled The Monuments Men <Link> in an actual movie theater with a live audience.
Your goal is to address the question: “How is your experience of being in the audience of a live art event different from an event that is not live?”. Reading about an event, listening to a recording or viewing a clip on Youtube or TV is a difference kind of experience from being there in person.
This Project “Experiencing Live Art ” is to include:Describe and Analyze parts.
Part I Describe: 50% of your grade:
• Venue * Information provided about the venue for the exhibit, theatrical show, movie, concert or other live art event you have recently attended.
• Presentation* Provide a narrative as to what the artistic event was about. Provide observations about what kind of presentation you observed
• Audience * Provide your observations as to the reactions and responses of other people at the event.
Part II: Analyze: 50% of your grade
• Experience * What was the experience of viewing art in person like to you? In other words, please provide your thoughts on how this experience affected you personally.
• Interpretation * How did the venue, presentation format and viewing audience for your chosen work of art compare and contrast to your prior personal experiences of participation at an art event?
Your comment should be at least 500 words in length.
Note: Please feel free to attach a photo, and image or any other supplemental information on this event!
Before you submit your project, check up these questions for yourself.
– Did you do more than simply state the obvious?
– Are the key ideas your own?
– If you’re referring to other authors, have you properly cited your sources?
– Is it clear how their ideas are relevant to your own train of thought?
– Is it clear that they’re used to stimulate and support your own thinking and observation, rather than providing a substitute for your individual response?
– Is it written in clear English prose, including complete sentences, appropriate punctuation, correct spelling, standard formatting, etc.?
– Does it meet the length requirement?
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE,
TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.