-The essay topic is Motor Vehicle Injuries.
-1000 words (tables, figures and references are not included in the word limit)
-I am studying the Bachelor of Paramedic Science.
(a) Introduce your selected topic and describe its prevalence in the Australian population with specific reference to your age and gender.
(b) Summarise, using appropriate published statistics or other references, the burden the chosen risk factor has on our society. This will be in terms of mortality, morbidity, disability and costs (if known).
(c) Explain three (3) factors which have been shown to contribute to the issue. For example: speeding is a significant contributor to motor vehicle injuries.
(c) Describe how it may affect you as a paramedic.
(d) Identify national & international recommendations related to this risk factor.
Assignment One Outline
Briefly outline and describe exactly what you will be covering. Be specific and objective here.
The background should include a summary of the issue, factors which contribute to the issue and the impact on paramedics. This should be supported with appropriate references. Your argument should be clear and concise and based on evidence.
Briefly summarise the key points made in your paper. Remember no new information should be added in your conclusion.
A minimum of five credible references need to be used to complete this assignment. These could include:
– Statistics and reports from government/academic websites although not fact sheets. You can go to the original data from which a fact sheet was written (e.g. ABS, AIHW, WHO).
– Peer reviewed journal articles (located through the library databases or e-journals).
– The topic textbook.
– The topic readings.
It is not appropriate to use non-academic sources in this assignment (e.g. google, newspaper articles, nonacademic websites etc).
References should be recent and up to date (within the last 5 years is a good guideline), with the exception of landmark references (e.g. Begg S, Vos T, Barker B, Stevenson C, Stanley L & Lopez . 2007 The burden of disease and injury in Australia 2003, AIHW, Canberra).
Either Harvard referencing conventions need to be followed. Please be consistent in your referencing, that is, if you start using Harvard then all references in the Assignment should follow the Harvard format. Marks will be deducted for inconsistency and inaccuracy.
Presentation of work:
– Use A4 size document with 2.5 cm margins.
– Assignments should be double line spaced and in 12 point typeface (Times New Roman or Arial).
– Make sure that all pages are numbered and in numerical order.
– Quotations/Referencing – as stated below.
– Generalisations (such as ‘many’, ‘some’, ‘all’) should be referenced.
– Use gender-neutral language when appropriate.
– Write in the third person (do not use I, you, we) – unless indicated as appropriate.
Guidelines for academic writing:
– Academic writing requires that you read about, think about, argue about and write about your ideas in a way that is specific to universities and academia.
– Academic writing helps you develop and clarify the connections between what you already know and what you are learning, between theory and practice, between what you are doing and how and why you do it.
– The idea behind academic writing is that you are presenting an informed argument. To construct an informed argument you need to sort out what you know from what you think about a subject.
– As a health professional you need to provide evidence from a range of credible, reputable sources to support your arguments. Academic writing is more than a personal response.
– When you start to write an academic paper asks yourself:
What do I know about the topic?
What is important about this topic?
How does this relate to other things I know?
What don’t I know about the topic?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.